1.25.2010

TO ME, YOU ARE SPECIAL. YOU DESERVE THIS POST :)

STEPHANIE-JANE MARIA RUMAWAS
or Stephanie-Jane/Stephanie/Steffi/Stef/Pep/Peppi/Peppo/Peppekkes/Pepsi/POOPPEKKES(aaah prefer this one :p)

i dont know how much i love you, i cant even count it it's retarded. no technologically-awesome calculator could ever count how much i love you. you are practically my sister. you know me best. some people thinks they knew me well, but nobody knows me as well as you. i've never got any secret i hid from you (except for the times you're being annoying hahahah). and even if im annoyed, you would know right away that you did something that i dont really like, and you tried to make it right, and to be honest, i cant really be angry to you for too long, i feel guilty. and you know all about my family, and how im struggling to stay strong for everyone, you knew what i was going through, and you accept me unconditionally. even your mom and your sister, feels like my own mom and sister. and my mother, she loves you too, and she also love your sis and mom as well, we're like the cool gang who cares about each other HAHAHA.

and yeah you moved. i made you a video. a 35-minutes-ish video. you cried when you saw it, but i tried my best not to make u sad with that video, that's why i put loads of our funny videos. to be honest, it kinda sucks you moved. it's like shit. hahaha (way to go for being honest). but then i think, no matter how far you and your mom are, you guys are still the best. and i did not say bye to you, because i said see you later. and i mean it. it's not a goodbye for us. i'm sure we'll meet again, i dont know whether it is in Jakarta, Singapore, or even Heenvliet. and honestly, i miss you so much, i miss my concert buddy, i miss my sister. and i wish you luck so bad, i pray to God everytime, for you, you'll get a smoother move and easier adaptation than me, because i know moving and adapting SUCKSASS, and i dont want you to go through the shittyshittykuki period i did, and i really wish i could've been there for you like i did always. but what can i do, im stuck in Singa, and you're there. so yeah I'll just see you later, You'll always be in my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment