1.25.2010

HEYA HOW YA DOIN?

well, hoaaaaahm been a long time since i blog. sorry, i was in a holiday hahaha. the best holidays so far. went to hongkong then JAKARTA MY LOVE LOVE LOVEEE. hahahah.

and yeah, in 2010, I finally learnt that, hey, I'm not in Jakarta anymore, nor will I go back to live there or go to the High School there. I learnt to just move ma ass on, and not frown about it. and yea know what? it feels good.

And yeah(times 2 haha :p) as I said earlier, I'm going to watch MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE. YEAAAAAHHHHHH. feel so psyched (not that this is new. yea im hyper when im in a good mood i know -.-).

And I kinda miss my concert buddy :( She's in the Netherlands now. I watched Fall Out Boy with her, first row baby, awesome night. and I also watched My Chemical Romance with her, not so good though, we got the front row, but there were like people pushing us, we can't breathe, so we just got carried to the emergency room (nothing scary though HAHA) then continue to watch the concert from the back row. schucks. but the best concert I've ever been to is Panic at the Disco's concert. First:
1. Concert buddy :D
2. first rowwww (again baby yea i know im pro at getting first rows in Jakarta)
3. BRENDON URIE'S VOICE, RYAN ROSS' GUITAR SKILLS, JON WALKER'S BASS PLAYING, AND SPENCER'S DRUMMING. are. you. kidding. me. they're amaaaaazing :D
4. we stayed at the same hotel as panic did, in order to 'hunt' them, thank God my mom has connection to the hotel people so we could book them easily, but sadly we didn't get to meet panic, Pep almost cried. poor her :( hahah
5. ME AND PEPS GOT THEIR SONG LISTTTTTT. but then my maid thrown mine away. stomme -_- i think peps still has them, i dont know though.

aaah, those were good times. yeah and I miss Jakarta's concert. and my Jakarta concert buddies:
Stephanie-Jane, Ka Cindy (met her for the first time at fall out boy, met her at MCR again), and Ka Sascha (met her at Hotel Mulia (MY FAVO HOTEL. EVER. :D) while we were 'hunting' panic)

so yeah enough with the memories. wish me luck watching muse, i hope i'll have a good time seeing MATTHEW BELLAMY LIVEEEEE WITH HIS AWESOME GUITAR PLAYING SKILLS. oh and dom too. and the bass player too. whee can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment